Cooke 45-450mm Anamorphic/i Lens Zoom
All of the anamorphic lens characteristics demanded by filmmakers today -with the Cooke Look® and oval bokeh. That’s the Cooke Anamorphic /i lens Look.
Go extreme telephoto Cooke 45-450mm Anamorphic/i T4.5 with 10x zoom ratio (shipping 2017). These are true, frontanamorphic zooms with the creativeflexibility that cinematographers havewaited years to have.
Cooke's new, patented optical design brings together a unique combination of attributes:
- 10x zoom ratio.
- True, front anamorphic with 2x squeeze.
- Oval bokeh, throughout zoom and focus, along with the other coveted characteristics you want when shooting.
- Colour and depth of field characteristics matched to the Anamorphic/i primes.
- Award-winning cam-style focus mechanism for smooth focus adjustments.
- Especially well balanced for astigmatism and corrected for lateral and longitudinal aberrations over the entire image area.
- Supplied with the next generation of /i Technology for lens metadata capture
- Linear iris
- The Cooke Look,® of course.
The Cooke 45-450mm Anamorphic/i zoom lens is supplied with /i Technology, and is designed for all PL mounted professional motion picture film and electronic cameras. Cooke’s /i Technology provides cinematographers and camera operators with vital information including inertial tracking data in addition to lens setting, focusing distance, aperture and depth-offield, hyperfocal distance, serial number, owner data, lens type and focal length in both metric and footage measurements. All the information can be captured frame-by-frame for real-time display and for use in postproduction.
** Angle of view calculations based on Alexa Studio 4:3 camera
45-450mm: 211 teeth 0.8 metric module x 6.0mm wide x 170mm dia. 420mm from the image plane.
45-450mm: 140 teeth 0.8 metric module x 6.0mm wide x 105mm from the image plane.
The Cooke Anamorphic/i 45-450mm zoom has a true T4.5 aperture and cover Super 35mm format.
|CKEA ZOOM45-450||45-450mm Anamorphic/i Lens Zoom|