The Cooke Anamorphic /i Look
Cooke 35-140mm Anamorphic/i Lens Zoom
All of the anamorphic lens characteristics demanded by filmmakers today -with the Cooke Look® and oval bokeh. That’s the Cooke Anamorphic /i lens Look.
A 4x true, front anamorphic zoom with the creative flexibility that cinematographers have waited years to have. The Cooke 35–140mm Anamorphic/i zoom is your go-to lens for the new era of anamorphic filmmaking.
Cooke's new, patented optical design brings together a unique combination of attributes:
- Shoot from very wide angle to telephoto with a 4x zoom ratio.
- True, front anamorphic with 2x squeeze.
- Oval bokeh, just like our Cooke Anamorphic/i Prime lenses, and oval bokeh throughout zoom and focus along with the other coveted characteristics you want when shooting anamorphic.
- Colour and depth of field characteristics matched to the Anamorphic/i primes.
- Award-winning cam-style focus mechanism for smooth focus adjustments.
- Especially well balanced for astigmatism and corrected for lateral and longitudinal aberrations over the entire image area.
- Linear iris
- The Cooke Look,® of course.
The Cooke 35-140mm Anamorphic/i zoom lens is supplied with /i Technology, and is designed for all PL mounted professional motion picture film and electronic cameras. The /i Technology provides cinematographers and camera operators with vital information on lens setting, focusing distance, aperture and depth-of-field, hyperfocal distance, serial number, owner data, lens type and focal length in both metric and footage measurements. For zoom lenses, the zoom position is displayed.
26.0 / 7.6° V
20.0 / 2.6° V
** Angle of view calculations based on Alexa Studio 4:3 camera
45-450mm: 211 teeth 0.8 metric module x 6.0mm wide x 170mm dia. 420mm from the image plane.
45-450mm: 140 teeth 0.8 metric module x 6.0mm wide x 105mm from the image plane.
The Cooke Anamorphic/i 45-450mm zoom has a true T4.5 aperture and cover Super 35mm format.
|CKEA ZOOM35-140||35-140mm Anamorphic/i Lens Zoom|